GSA Professional Services Schedule
CONTRACT NUMBER: 47QRAA18D00BB
- 541330ENG Engineering Services
- 54161 Agency Human Capital Evaluation
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541611W Workforce Analytics & Employee Records
- 541612HC Human Resources Consulting Services
- 611430 Professional and Management Development Training
- 611430TD Talent Development
Sue Nicholas firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (703) 896-7754
SCT holds a prime contract under the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS).
The Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) schedule, enabling Federal agencies to procure a wide variety of simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. GSA Schedule Contracts can be used by any federal agency.
Engineering Services (SIN 541330ENG)
We offer services that apply principles of engineering in the design, development, and utilization of materials, processes, and systems. Services in this SIN may involve:
- Provision of advice, concept development, and requirements analysis,
- Preparation of feasibility studies,
- Preparation of preliminary and final plans and designs, and
- Provision of technical services.
Agency Human Capital Evaluation (SIN 54161)
We offer professional services to assess results achieved across all Human Capital Management systems and activities in support of mission goals to identify and implement improvements.
Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services (SIN 541611, formerly 871-1)
We offer expert advice and assistance in support of an agency's mission-oriented business functions. Services covered by this SIN include:
- Management, strategic and organizational planning,
- Business process improvement
- Facilitation and related decision support services, and
- Survey services.
Workforce Analytics & Employee Records (SIN 541611W)
We offer professional services to review workforce and performance data, metrics, and results, to anticipate and plan for future strategic and operational requirements and to make holistically informed Human Capital Management decisions. Services covered by this SIN include:
- Employee Research,
- Workforce and Performance Analytics,
- Workforce and Performance Reporting,
- Records Management, and
- Records Disclosure.
Human Resources Consulting Services (SIN 541612HC, formerly C595 21)
We offer professional services including but not limited to development of effective human capital management strategies and enhanced policy. This includes:
- Workforce Planning,
- Human Capital Strategy,
- Organizational Design and Position Classification,
- Diversity and Inclusion,
- Employee Engagement and Communications, and
- Organizational Development.
Professional and Management Development Training (SIN 611430, formerly 874-4)
We offer a variety of training and expert advice and assistance in support of an agency's learning and development functions. Services covered by this SIN include:
- Instructor led training and education courses,
- Customized course development,
- Leadership coaching, and
- Workforce development.
Talent Development (SIN 611430TD)
We offer professional services to meet current and future talent demands of the agency and to develop and retain quality, high performing, and diverse talent. Services covered by this SIN include:
- Talent Development Planning and Strategy,
- Workforce Development and Training, and
- Learning Management.